The grounds have remained open throughout the COVID-19 lockdown and current times are from 7 until dusk (19.30 today and by 31/10/2020 gates closing is 17.00)
We have received many kind notes and comments from people who have used the Gardens during the lockdown and vistors say they appreciate the work carried out by staff to keep the Gardens clean, safe and well maintained. Thank you all and we will pass all messages onto the appropriate teams.
To enable visitors to engage with the glasshouse collections the display glasshouses.
- The Kibble Palace is open from 12 noon until 16.00
- The Main Range is open from 13.00 until 16.00
Pre booking is not required to visit but there are one way systems in place and you are asked to wear face coverings and respect social distancing guidelines.
- The public toilets are open, but there are restrictions on operating times.
- The Tea Room at the Botanics will reopen on the 16th of September and we will update this page soon with revised opening hours
- Our volunteer programme is still suspended until Phase 4 of the Scottish Government’s Route Map and our waiting list is now full
The Gardens, grounds and glasshouses are all free to visit and managed and maintained by Glasgow City Council